An introductory course on Islamic belief (aqidah) for beginners conveying the essential aspects of our creed based on authentic teachings firmly ingrained in the Qur’an and Sunnah.
In the face of the present-day onslaught of varied ideologies and beliefs, this course will endeavour to introduce, at a basic level, the fundamental beliefs every Muslim must adhere to. It will begin with an overview of True Faith, or Iman, followed by multiple lessons on Allah and His Attributes. Other fundamentals of faith, such as the belief in Prophets, Divine Books, Angels, Divine Decree and the Last Day will be explored in a refreshing, relevant and easy-to-understand manner.
By taking this course, you will embark upon a journey to learn the necessary matters of religion which every Muslim is required to affirm and believe in wholeheartedly. This course will allow you to develop an understanding of the true meaning of tawhid (monotheism) as intended by the Shari’ah and explained by the Pious Predecessors (Salaf).
Note: Please be advised that this is a foundational course, covering the basics. The intended audience of this course are complete beginners. This is not an intermediate or advanced level Aqidah course.
- OUTCOME OBJECTIVES
- LESSON OVERVIEW
- Read and explain the following.
- Al- Aakhirah (The Hereafter) (The Believers Soul) Video 2
- Al- Aakhirah (The Hereafter) (HELL FIRE) Video 4
- Al-Aakhirah (The Hereafter) (The Arrival of Hell) Video 5
- Al-Aakhirah (The Hereafter) (Jannah Without Judgement) Video 6
- Al-Aakhirah (The Hereafter) (Life in jannah) video 7
- Al-Aakhirah (The Hereafter) (Jannah) Video 8
- Al-Aakhirah (The Hereafter)(The Angel of Death) Video 3