We must show respect to all human beings, whether they be kings or servants.
– All human beings have the same feelings and needs and as such they must all be treated with the same respect, love and care.
– Allah loves those who bring comfort and relief to others in difficulty.
– Be kind and considerate to your servants.
– Treat others as you would like to be treated.
– We are all servants of Allah.
– We are all equal in His sight.
– Kings and rulers are meant to serve the people, not live lives of luxury.
– Rulers must be kind to the people they govern just as they expect the people to be obedient to them.