– The holy Prophet Muhammad [s] loved and showed great respect to all living creatures and we too must do the same.
– Respect for living creatures means never causing them undue harm and helping them whenever they need help.
– Animals too feel fear and sadness.
– Living creatures love their young, and become sad when they are separated.
– Living creatures must be handled gently, with care.
– Animals are not meant to be kept in captivity.
– We must always help creatures that are in distress.
– Only when all creatures are happy will our hearts too be filled with happiness.
– We are to observe and admire the wonders & beauty of nature.
– Can you think of any other lessons we can learn?