– Respect for Allah means showing respect to all His holy symbols, especially the Holy Qur’an.
– We must recite the Holy Qur’an every day.
– By reciting the Qur’an our hearts become filled with faith and love for Allah.
– Allah speaks to us through the Holy Qur’an.
– By not reading the Qur’an regularly we are ignoring Allah when He speaks to us.
– A Muslim always sacrifices his own comforts for the sake of Allah.
– Those who are close to Allah often spend the whole night worshipping Him and reciting His holy book, the Qur’an.
– We must never treat the Holy Qur’an in a disrespectful manner.
– Allah gives respect and success to those who show respect to Him.