– Piety and service to Islam bring great respect and admiration.
– The pious are always patient and forgiving towards the sinful.
– The pious are always concerned about the wellbeing of others, including the sinful.
– It is the duty of a Muslim to honour, respect and help neighbours even if they may be wicked.
– A Muslim repels the harm done to him with good.
– A Muslim preaches Islam through his own personal example.
– Through good character and kind behaviour the hearts of the most bitter enemies are quickly conquered.