– A husband must be tender and considerate towards his wife.
– A husband must not be impatient with his wife.
– A husband should not make his wife feel blameworthy for accidental mishaps or errors nor scold or reprimand her.
– The Holy Prophet Muhammad [s] loved his wife, ‘A’ishah, dearly.
– A child must not back-chat a parent when being reprimanded.
– Do not disturb others when they are sleeping.
– Revelation was revealed during specific occasions to guide the Muslims in resolving practical problems.
– Allah intends ease and convenience for us.
– Tayammum is performed in the absence of sufficient water.
– Allah has guided Muslims often through the family of Abu Bakr [r], the closest Companion of the Holy Prophet Muhammad [s].
– Everything that happens, no matter how insignificant, happens for a reason.