– The knowledge that Allah has given to human beings is very little in comparison to that which Allah possesses.
– Allah has knowledge of all things, including what is to happen in the future.
– Because we do not possess complete knowledge we can not always understand why certain things happen.
– Sometimes things may happen to us which seem bad at the time but in fact turn out to be very good for us in the end.
– We must always trust the instructions and guidance of Allah, because He always knows what is best for us.
– Human beings have been given only a little knowledge.
– However, Allah gives special knowledge to His favoured servants.