– Hard work is dignified and begging is humiliating.
– Doing manual work is not dishonorable.
– Consistent hard work leads to success.
– We have a responsibility to preserve our own self respect.
– Human beings are the most noble of all creatures.
– Allah is displeased with those who who have no self respect.
– Those who show no respect to themselves will be punished on the Day of Judgement.
– Never refuse a request for help.
– The best way to help those in need is by helping them to help themselves
– Do not encourage begging.
– Use whatever resources you have to earn a living.
– A muslim is always required to take the initiative and not to idly wait for things to happen.
– It is a man’s responsibility to provide for his family.
– A Muslim is always eager to fulfill the instructions of the Holy Prophet [s].
– Obedience to the Prophet [s] is a sign of true love for him.
– Advise people in a gentle manner, and not harshly.