1) Perform Wudu’ in a clean place.
2) Sit on a stool to avoid water splashing up onto your clothing.
3) Face the Qiblah.
4) Do not talk of worldly matters while performing Wudu’.
5) Do not perform Wudu’ near a toilet.
6) If your bathroom has a toilet then at least close the toilet lid before performing Wudu’.
7) Do not recite the du‘a’s in a bathroom which has a toilet. Do so before entering & after leaving.
8) Do not waste water neither use too little when washing the limbs.
9) Leave the Wudu’ area dry & clean.