– learn about the Islamic teachings regarding respect toward others
– recognize that true respect, love and brotherhood between the people of the world can be achieved only if all human beings realise that they are servants of one Allah and children of common ancestral parents
– understand that respect towards all human beings is an obligatory duty, whether they be kings or servants
– recognize that all human beings have the same feelings and needs and as such must all be treated with the same respect, love and care.
– discern that we must treat others as we would like to be treated