– learn about the Islamic teachings regarding respect for Neighbours
– discover that it is the duty of a Muslim to honour, respect and help neighbours even if they may be wicked
– understand that a Muslim preaches Islam through his own personal conduct and behaviour
– realise that a neighbour is not just the person who lives next-door to you or in your own neighbourhood. A fellow student, fellow worker or even your fellow traveller on a journey are all regarded as your neighbour
– appreciate that none can be true Muslim unless he fulfills the rights of a neighbour.