– learn about Istinja’, toilet hygiene, its correct method and etiquette
– recognize that Islam teaches modesty and impeccable hygiene
– understand that it is not permissable to relieve oneself in the presence of others
– discover that tremendous caution must be exercised in preventing urine from splashing onto ones clothing
– appreciate that visiting graveyards and praying for the deceased brings them comfort and relief
– learn that being careless about hygiene is a sin which warrants punishment.